I have been a therapist Intern/ therapist since 1998 and a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2007. As an intern my experience was broad-ranged, giving me the skills and knowledge to help people of different ages and different backgrounds. In addition to treating people across socio-economic levels, I work with clients in both English and Spanish.
Over the years I have provided:
- Therapy for families, groups, individuals and couples
- Parenting classes in the Los Angeles Unified School District
- Counseling for families whose children are abused or at high risk
- Day treatment program for teens and young adults
- Pre-marital classes for 16 years through the American Jewish University
- How to keep marriage alive through the parenting years class